HR&Relo Advisor’s Principals/Senior Consultants bring to our clients an expansive collection of US domestic and international relocation and consulting expertise that is unique among consulting firms.
Our team has both strategic and hands-on expertise and insight on “all sides of the table”…..from small to large employers, from personal relocations as a transferee, to relocation support and service delivery models from small, niche to large full service firms. Plus, we have an expansive support network consisting of business executives in corporate HR, Global Mobility and Procurement, relocation service specialists and generalists, and overall administrative support to accomplish our projects.
Renita brings 30 years of expertise as business consultant, owner, and leader, in global employee relocation at niche startups to large global relocation management companies. Firms she has held board, owner and/or executive positions at include: Runzheimer International, The Solutions Group (Audit Solutions), Cooperative Resource Solutions (SIRVA), The Consulting Company Inc. (TCCI), and Equitable Relocation Management. Today, Renita leads HR&Relo Advisors along with Employee HomeView, a technology platform for voluntary employee benefits.
Her expertise includes:
- strategic planning
- execution management and business development
- innovative and effective solutions for policy, administration, and results,
- supplier procurement
- performance monitoring and compliance
- policy and industry typical/best practice
- designing specialized technology applications
Renita has relocated several times, and has had responsibility for relocating thousands of employees for her many clients ranging from small to Fortune 50 companies.
Renita is long-standing and active member of Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (WERC) and is a Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), Senior Global Mobility Specialist (SGMS), and has received a Meritorious Service Award. Along with numerous other specialized licenses, certifications, designations, she is an active member of the Society of Human Resource Management and holds the SHRM program certification in HR and International HR.
Renita is a member of the ERC Data Privacy, Security and Compliance task force.
Renita is based in Cleveland, OH
As Strategic Business Advisor to our team, David brings over 40 years of global human resources and employee relocation expertise in strategy, policy, and execution acquired as the Senior Vice President and Senior Consultant for SIRVA Relocation and 30 years of key Human Resources management positions with Chevron Corporation including Compensation, Benefits Design, Job Evaluation, Policies, and Global Relocation Management.
His expertise includes:
- Human resources strategy
- Policy development
- Benefits design and compensation
- Strategic planning
David’s knowledge, thought leadership, and contributions to the relocation industry are best illustrated by his public achievements through his long-standing commitment and participation with the Worldwide Employee Relocation Council. David is a Senior Certified Relocation Professional (SCRP) and Senior Global Mobility Specialist (SGMS). He has received numerous Meritorious and Distinguished Service Awards. He has also served several years on the Board of Directors and Public Policy Committee, and in 2011 he was inducted into the ERC’s Hall of Leaders, at which time only 45 individuals had received this highest ERC honor. David holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and an MBA from the University of Utah. He is a frequent speaker and published author of numerous articles and white papers related to relocation and supply chain management.
David is based in San Francisco, CA
Mark brings over 20 years of Human Resources/Talent Mobility experience he acquired while at Nissan North America. Mark had a multitude of management responsibilities/roles while at Nissan which included:
- Manager Domestic and Global Relocation programs for all North American employee moves. Worked closely with relocation vendor to ensure positive employee relations. Manage annual relocation budget in excess of $15M. Worked with relocation vendor to manage/sell home inventory. Consistently benchmarked other OEM companies in an attempt to maintain Best Practice relocation policies.
- Human Resources Business Partner for Nissan’s Administrative and Finance Division. Coordinate/facilitate annual Talent Management/Career Vision activities including, succession planning, 9-block ratings, identifying potential future leaders, identifying employee cross-functional opportunities, identifying employee training needs, identifying poor performers. Developed Career Vision/Talent Management Access database (in-house tracking system). Developed/maintain monthly Attrition/Diversity Metrics for all North American business units. Developed/maintain monthly Performance Improvement Management data (PIM). Coordinated outsourcing of exempt employee exit interview process. Worked with vendor to develop questionnaire, build metrics, and design on-line reporting. Member of the Nissan/Supplier HR Synergy Team identifying opportunities to share ideas and resources with our Tier 1 suppliers. Career coach, advisor, and counselor to all levels of management. Manager Training (Difficult Situations, Sexual Harassment, etc.).
- Section Manager, Human Resources, Canton Manufacturing Project with the responsibility for coordinating all employment activities for Nissan’s new 4.2 million square feet Canton, Mississippi manufacturing. This included recruiting 4,000 salary and hourly staff in a 24 month period. Also responsible for coordinating all onboarding and orientation training as well as new manager training classes.
Mark has a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications/Public Relations-Advertising
From Middle Tennessee State University. Mark is also one of the founding members of the Tennessee Relocation Council and serves as an Advisor to the Board.
Mark is based in Nashville, TN
Barb brings 35 years of expertise in human resources and global employee mobility at Hewlett-Packard. Most recently she was the Global Employee Mobility Manager, a position she held for over 10 years. Prior to that she held key leadership positions in Talent Acquisition Policies, Programs and Systems Solutions, and Incentive Compensation. She also served as a Business HR Generalist.
As HP’s Global Employee Mobility Manager, she had oversight for worldwide domestic and international relocation, international tax and immigration programs. Her responsibilities included covering over 60 countries and 3,500 annual moves.
Her expertise includes:
- Outsourcing and Supplier Management - global RFPs for relocation suppliers, service level agreements, structured reviews, managed global supplier relationships for 100% outsourced program administration.
- Global Relocation Policy and Process Development and Benchmarking - design of flexible, cost-effective, competitive relocation policies, processes and programs.
- Global Relocation Project Management
- Legal Compliance and Business Controls
Barbara has a BS degree in Business Administration and Sociology from Minnesota State University Mankato. She completed all coursework for a Master’s in Industrial Relations from the University of Minnesota.
Barb is based in Denver, CO
Ginger spent 14+ years as Global Mobility Manager at Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company, Responsibilities included daily management of mobility services for international assignments, cross-border and domestic relocations, immigration and expatriate tax services. Served as subject matter expert and provided leadership with industry benchmarking, best practice, policy and program design. Effectively managed hundreds of relocations and assignments per year with an annual spend between $15m to $30m, within budget. Led multiple RFI/RFA processes for third party relocation management, relocation mortgage services and immigration legal counsel as well as manage a network of mobility service vendors. As part of the Total Rewards department of a global organization operating in 200+ countries, Ginger also incorporated domestic and international HR best practices into supporting the cross-system movement of associates. She left the Coca Cola organization in October 2014 and joined the HR&Relo Advisors team in 2015.